The first look at the next generation of intelligent business applications.
Use digital intelligence to reimagine what’s possible for your business. Dynamics 365 unifies CRM and ERP capabilities into applications that work seamlessly together across sales, customer service, field service, operations, financials, marketing, and project service automation. Start with what you need, add applications as your business grows. Rethink what’s possible for your business when you:
- Better engage customers
- Empower employees
- Optimize operations
- Reinvent products and business models
Give us a call 01158 716 742
Focus and act on the right priorities
Take action with confidence. Derive meaningful intelligence from large amounts of complex data to provide sellers with contextual, actionable insights that are easy to understand.
- Increase sales velocity by identifying prospects most likely to buy based on predictive intelligence
- Know where to focus with insights that reveal relationship health and risk
- Spot buying signals, identify competitive threats, and keep a pulse on the market with social media
- Engage your customers in more personalized, effective ways through customer intelligence
Foster customer relationships through authentic, personal engagement
Unify your sales experience around relationships. With relationship-centered insights, you’ll deliver the personal engagement that your customers demand.
- Identify, understand, and connect with customers through social networks
- Engage through sharing of personalized and relevant content
- Build trust with continuous insights and recommendations based on actual customer needs
- Easily grow and maintain your one-to-one customer relationships—at scale—with unified data and systems
Spend more time selling and less time on administration
Increase revenue, boost productivity, gain key insights, and reduce costs when you automate your sales processes through a highly intuitive interface and Microsoft Office-embedded capabilities.
- Work anytime, anywhere with familiar, intuitive productivity tools, such as mobile apps that provide contextual news, social data, and task flows
- Know what steps to take next to close deals faster by using process automation and a guided sales process
- Recruit, onboard, and strengthen your partner channel through deeper enablement and activation
Create a culture that nurtures success
Accelerate your sales performance with real-time analytics based on historical data and predictive information. Inspire, onboard, coach, and motivate your team to achieve more.
- Get answers fast using dashboards, contextual charts, and Power BI Q&A for natural language queries
- Hit your numbers by setting goals, monitoring results, and providing feedback and coaching in real time
- Ease onboarding and align sales behavior through sales management software and interactive help and documentation
- Energize everyone on your sales team with fun and exciting competitions through gamification
Take the hassle out of managing your finances
Streamline your financial close and get real-time visibility into the performance of your business. Easily share your information in a secure manner with an accountant or bookkeeper and gain more control over your budgets and cashflow.
- Apply incoming payments directly to the related customer and mark invoices as paid to automatically reconcile accounts
- Get recommendations on when to pay vendors to take advantage of vendor discounts or avoid overdue penalties
- Add tags to entries for quicker categorization and analysis
- Improve your organization’s ability to develop, modify, and control budgets
Streamline your supply chain
Increase visibility across your entire supply chain to reduce inventory costs and keep customers happy. Use built-in intelligence to predict when and what you need to replenish, ensuring inventory levels are maintained to avoid shortages and lost sales.
- Get a detailed view of your inventory—regardless of its location
- Offer customers items that you don’t maintain in inventory
- Post a sales credit memo and manage customer refunds
- Avoid lost sales by offering substitute items when requested items aren’t available
Automate and secure your purchasing process
Monitor and control your purchasing process through automated workflows and dynamically updated inventory levels. Prevent unnecessary or fraudulent purchases by implementing approvals, plus modify a posted invoice in your financial management system and register the correction without hassle.
- Create purchase invoices and orders to record the cost of purchase and track accounts payable
- Stay in control of expenses by implementing advanced workflow and approval structures
- Automate tasks for vendors to record your agreements concerning discounts, prices, and payment methods
Reporting and analytics
Get a complete picture of your business
Centralize your financial management data across accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, and customer interactions for an up-to-date, end-to-end view of your business. Make faster, more informed decisions when you’re guided by connected processes, predictive analytics, and real-time data.
- Make fast, informed decisions with seamless Microsoft Excel integration
- More easily track your KPIs by creating your own analyses on general ledger data
- Chart your business’ performance in real time on your dashboard using built-in Power BI integration
- Accurately predict your cash flow using built-in Cortana Intelligence integration
Keep projects on time and under budget
Perform common project management tasks and get all the data you need to help manage budgets and monitor progress. Track machine and employee project hours using timesheets, and access real-time data on available resources, such as employees and machinery.
- Create, manage, and track customer projects with sophisticated job costing and reporting capabilities
- Manage usage levels and profitability of resources by planning capacity and sales
- Develop, modify, and control budgets to avoid over-expenditure